Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

homersimps.gif

im
:face:Dumb question @NORBY do you have enough light to give them the proper DLI in 10hrs that is going to take around 1000umol to push 36dli:yoinks::d5:
View attachment 1594284
currently at 50% power doing 24 hour light cycle in a 115 cm x 75cm space

im no good at that technical stuff lol

what cycle wouldbe best for my setup

im

If it were me I’d do 20/4 or 22/2 keep it simple but bottom line is the cycle that works best in your situation is going to be the best.. I was just making sure you were thinking about that.. I believe your going to need to put more light to them to get the same a effect that you were getting running 24/0.. less hours per day = more light needed to achieve DLI.. Maybe I am over thinking it :shrug::dizzy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If it were me I’d do 20/4 or 22/2 keep it simple but bottom line is the cycle that works best in your situation is going to be the best.. I was just making sure you were thinking about that.. I believe your going to need to put more light to them to get the same a effect that you were getting running 24/0.. less hours per day = more light needed to achieve DLI.. Maybe I am over thinking it :shrug::dizzy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re not….it’s been proven this doesn’t work well, already….

:shrug: :rofl:You’re not….it’s been proven this doesn’t work well, already….
Sweet thanks for the backup bro.. Can you help explain better then I can what causes foxtails and how to prevent to @NORBY best I could say is too much light

im

So you need to download photone if u don’t have a par meter! Then u can get true ppfd on your light to see how much power it puts out! Then u can use that in a DLI calculator to verify u got enough power!

Sweet thanks for the backup bro.. Can you help explain better then I can what causes foxtails and how to prevent to @NORBY best I could say is too much light
Foxtailing can be genetic, it can happen if the plant isn’t harvested in time (on some plants), and it can be from too much light causing the plant to keep trying to produce new flower growth on old flowers. You’ll essentially get a flower that has both young and old trichomes at the same time. That’s my lame-man explanation anywho :pass: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Foxtailing can be genetic, it can happen if the plant isn’t harvested in time (on some plants), and it can be from too much light causing the plant to keep trying to produce new flower growth on old flowers. You’ll essentially get a flower that has both young and old trichomes at the same time. That’s my lame-man explanation anywho :pass: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Better then what I had :doh: :thanks::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back