Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally home. :smokeout: Great pics @Suki
b6eb84c9-cd11-44b6-97eb-e71e0de0cb0d_text.gif
😍
How we doin @DCLXVI ???

Sup everyone. I’m kind of a new grower, and I was wondering where I should place my hygrometer? Should I just keep it canopy height? Thanks
Welcome :pass: :welcome:

Yeah, canopy height is fine. You want to get an idea of what conditions your plants are experiencing….

Sup everyone. I’m kind of a new grower, and I was wondering where I should place my hygrometer? Should I just keep it canopy height? Thanks

heya @I love weed and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup: ppp

Yeah, canopy height is fine. You want to get an idea of what conditions your plants are experiencing….

:yeahthat: ppp

Feeling Zazzy right now, just got the 2x2 set up. Gonna start the germ process for Starfox & Mothman tonight! :jointman: for $50 this thing is shitting on vivosun. Really impressed with the zipper and thickness of the material for such a cheap tent. Just as thick as the mars hydro if not thicker.
20230516_194410.jpg

Feeling Zazzy right now, just got the 2x2 set up. Gonna start the germ process for Starfox & Mothman tonight! :jointman: for $50 this thing is shitting on vivosun. Really impressed with the zipper and thickness of the material for such a cheap tent. Just as thick as the mars hydro if not thicker.
View attachment 1594162

that'z a pretty zazzy lookin tent u got there..............i mean, u know, jus sayin & all :rolleyes2: ppp

...How we doin @DCLXVI ???...

I had a run in with law enforcement earlier. Let's just say they had a bad day. A minor inconvenience on my part but, as a brown man it could have been much, much worse.

"I'll take basic racism for $400, Alex!"

Trebek - "You've been pulled over in America."

"What is, I have a card/badge therefore no foul?"

PS - You have talent and skill. I enjoy the pictures you post of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back