Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice my louder plants generally press pretty well. Or, at least, the loud plants don't usually press poorly I guess
Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with the caustic nature of terpenes. Could be that when heated up they help the resin flow more easily/ separate more easily from the plant matter?

No dabs this evening but gots a blunt a burnin! :eyebrows::cooldance::smokeit:
image.jpg

Holy cow it's late i need to get to bed been busy tonight playing musical tents since 99skunks was all by her lonesome in the 4x4 I moved her over to the little tent to finish think she only has a couple weeks left day 74 now.. So then I cleaned and sanitized the 4x4 to move the babies over there where there lots more room for activities :woohoo:
D879E0CE-4A50-4FDF-84E5-7A3D438600EE.jpeg
25CFB99C-7A27-4A1D-9DE4-7C307EF92545.jpeg
92D0389E-33D0-467C-B6D3-BC34A8D71C6F.jpeg
B077AC7D-CBFA-491C-9EAC-320790E65A13.jpeg

Oh yeah and she’s skunky or cat piss :shrug:something funky holy crap she stunk when I moved her :gassy1::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with the caustic nature of terpenes. Could be that when heated up they help the resin flow more easily/ separate more easily from the plant matter?

Hey Hog! Sure you were busy tonight! Mother's Day hell weekend if you work in a restaurant for those of you that don't. Check out the flash report from tonight. We open at three on Saturdays, so the "lunch" was from three to four o'clock. 190 friggin dinners in an hour!!! Most food we've ever moved in that amount of time. 700 covers between 3-9ish. F'n insane!!!

On top of that, that was the topper of the week as I pulled over 70 hours in 5 days! One of the other managers kid is having some health issues, so I had to fill in...

I'm friggin beat!!!

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 12.53.17 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back