Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I generally agree but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Id rather terps too but if your going for highest yielding resin for rosin it's something to take into consideration. But if you have a whole plant it may not matter if you have to squish more
I notice my louder plants generally press pretty well. Or, at least, the loud plants don't usually press poorly I guess

Coyotes are going nuts lol. I generally agree with you I mean The terps contribute to the effects of the plants. Even on a psychological level because good flavor makes you enjoy the experience more. Like good food. But it also has a synergystic effect like lavender is calming citrus is alerting focus etc. They say most people like stuff in the twenties not thirties @JP1

Same.....I coat everything in kief....they love it.....

My neighbor does the same...mixes with tobacco...called a spliff.....I just smoke and dont care about who cares but I understand your situation bud...
I got one of those machines, buy bags of tobaccoo ans pre rolls... real easy to add a bit o spice to em....I'll add some on the first 1/4 of a few smokes to take down to the local with me..just to watch people sniffing around. :crying:

So i asked a guy today how hard would it be to find or grow a strain in the 30% range for thc content. He said it isnt really possible. Is this true or no.
think we got it about right as it is...think true average is 15 to 20%.....if you want 30 or 40%....smoke 2 joints :smokeit:

FB_IMG_1684030755093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back