Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it...been slowly heading that way for awhile , but never got around to it.

I got a surprising amount of hash out of just some trim from 2 small plants. It came out to just under 5 grams.

Doing a whole plant, I might get 15-20, maybe. That would be pretty awesome.

Haha, when i see the pic i definitely see why you think it’s funny :haha:

But they look about the same, maybe they are siblings? I’m from Canada, Québec, got the cat from a neighbor a couple miles down the road some years ago.

My cat smokes weed, he even roll the joints by himself. Does your cat master those skills? :biggrin:
Lmao my cat hasn’t even mastered the art of drinking water properly! :haha::rofl::kitty:

Holy crap busy busy day today back home and I think settled in for the evening:lildab::smokeout: Picked up some pizza for dinner on the way home.. Got a bunch of plants and some soil/coco for me cause i didnt have quite enough for the auto seeds so once they get up and going I'll put little bit extra on them :doh::woohoo1: Also picked up a reclaimer for my bong so I figured it would be good day to do some cleaning on the dab tools my ISO cup was overflowing it was time to clean stuff think I got enough dab tools :doh:.. Ended up with a new seahorse too needed coils and a replacement glass tube but they didn't have replacement glass so i just a new s i have two batteries now.. It was going to cost about the same from lookah for replacement glass with shipping :shrug::wall::joy:

View attachment 1593184View attachment 1593183
View attachment 1593182
Send me a couple of them caps….i got stoned AF and broke my bro in laws today doing my first dabs off a rig! No idea why he handed me bong in garage with the cap on it cuz it was def a top heavy one so fell right off! Whoooooopsiiiiiiee! :doh::crying::lildab::raccacooniecrosseye:

Send me a couple of them caps….i got stoned AF and broke my bro in laws today doing my first dabs off a rig! No idea why he handed me bong in garage with the cap on it cuz it was def a top heavy one so fell right off! Whoooooopsiiiiiiee! :doh::crying::lildab::raccacooniecrosseye:
dont pay more than 10 - 15! any more than that, they're ripping you off. howd you like the dabs tho?!

It's just a mantra to signify your a RnM fan......Pickle Rick Bitch.........same goes with ICP.....Woop, Woop....
We all know this is u from last years Juggalo Fest! :haha::rofl::pighug:

1684021074180.gif

Hey! Do you happen to know of how to get rid of Japanese Beetle grubs? They've destroyed half of the lawns on the street! Probably a 1/3 of my 1/2 acre lawn is destroyed and the beetle wreaked havoc on my veggie raised beds last year, I've got row covers for the bed but damn....
Those pests are a bitch. Mostly because you may control them in your yard but they are everywhere and the adults can fly long distances. I use very few pesticides but on a lawn I would use something long lasting like Scott's Grub-X along with predatory nematodes. For your flowers use BTg and apply weekly during the season. There are some predatory wasps but it will take several years of releasing them to have an effect.

Don't grow white roses they are like a magnet to them. Tall Fescue is the most resistant grass.

You could always eat them!

Sure I'll send you the broken one:devil: If you noticed the brown one's top is busted off but it still works :doh::d5::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back