Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

So my critical+ 2.0 is just all larf. None of the buds are solid. Its just bad genetics or something.

Do I need to dry it, to make bubble hash? Or, can I put the flowers right in the freezer, and then make bubble hash with that?

Question.

So my critical+ 2.0 is just all larf. None of the buds are solid. Its just bad genetics or something.

Do I need to dry it, to make bubble hash? Or, can I put the flowers right in the freezer, and then make bubble hash with that?
Are you selling or just smoking?...if it's for you, smoke that LARF.....that's what I save for myself.

Down to my last spiced cig.......and wife is out on the porch, but think she's figured it out.......since I started packing my own cigs. I been put 1/3 to 1/2 gram in most of mine.......basically blunt in cig form.....

Are you selling or just smoking?...if it's for you, smoke that LARF.....that's what I save for myself.

I don't sell. Everything I grow is just for me, my wife, and my dad.

Its honestly so larfy I don't want to bother trimming it. I have plenty of other bud, so I was going to make hash out of it.

I don't sell. Everything I grow is just for me, my wife, and my dad.

Its honestly so larfy I don't want to bother trimming it. I have plenty of other bud, so I was going to make hash out of it.
Go for it...been slowly heading that way for awhile , but never got around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back