Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Jonny Apple seed here has planted at least 400 seeds in the Apartments community garden....shit it's going to hit the fan....they are going to be like WTF....all colorful strains too. Lots of purple.....I did Dark Devils x who's Daddy...they have alot of purple in the strain.....

Sour Stomper - Day 58 :jointman:
20230513_123706.jpg

20230513_123405.jpg

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! The Coreopsis and Gaillardia bloom early in the season but there's a bunch of other stuff that is about to break through the top of the "canopy" that'll be blooming a bit later on. I haven't seen any caterpillars hanging out on the plants yet but tons of pollinators hanging out and the birds scoping it out has me thinking we'll be seeing them sooner than later.

Evening kittens........been goofing with the bees and eradicating fleas.....went out to my usual locale to drill out another 4x4 block for some tubes ( was doing the same on Wed. with no problems) for some more propagating.....got 1st hole drilled and looked down at my my bare legs covered in flea spawn.....88 dollars later and a whole lotta sweaty work, them fvckers better be dead.......gotta be from that half feral cat I been feeding.....no good deed goes unpunished...
Hope everyone had a good day, time to relax....... :smokeit:

Holy crap busy busy day today back home and I think settled in for the evening:lildab::smokeout: Picked up some pizza for dinner on the way home.. Got a bunch of plants and some soil/coco for me cause i didnt have quite enough for the auto seeds so once they get up and going I'll put little bit extra on them :doh::woohoo1: Also picked up a reclaimer for my bong so I figured it would be good day to do some cleaning on the dab tools my ISO cup was overflowing it was time to clean stuff think I got enough dab tools :doh:.. Ended up with a new seahorse too needed coils and a replacement glass tube but they didn't have replacement glass so i just a new s i have two batteries now.. It was going to cost about the same from lookah for replacement glass with shipping :shrug::wall::joy:

2D3969F0-1CAA-43BC-A533-268E6E5C622F.jpeg
2B33F5FC-8B51-494A-A8FF-11236DBBD6F4.jpeg

B32A49C3-DC45-4CF1-AAE6-91E4ACBDC790.jpeg

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! The Coreopsis and Gaillardia bloom early in the season but there's a bunch of other stuff that is about to break through the top of the "canopy" that'll be blooming a bit later on. I haven't seen any caterpillars hanging out on the plants yet but tons of pollinators hanging out and the birds scoping it out has me thinking we'll be seeing them sooner than later.
BT is your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back