Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InkAddict$ will all of those rock wool germinating "thingies" work. probably but what is your thinking? why do you want to use rock wool in those configurations?

Rock wool is an inert grow medium and requires regular fertigation with different nutrient profiles than coco?

Why don't you just use a Rapid Rooter or other sponge?
I thought I'd get faster root growth to the soil...idk I was trying something new..seeing if it will work.....I still fertigated 4x4x4in gro blocks but not the 2x2....I just watered in hydroguard, yucca powder, and Megacrop seakelp.....after I bubble my water with vit c for 24 hr....maybe I'm doing this wrong...I can still pull those out and put my rapid rooters in... well I guess I will....the others are to late ...4x4 blocks.. switching now ty... .I'll save those when I move and go hydro like you.... I'm getting the whole setup....it's a wedding present....

I have been getting strawberries at the farm market for a couple of weeks but the were so disappointing......... water berries...... then my sister-in-law says the Behymer farm is picking and they are good. Well that is an understatement. This is what a strawberry is all about. It only happens for a couple of weeks but it is a gastronomic event.

@InkAddict$ will all of those rock wool germinating "thingies" work. probably but what is your thinking? why do you want to use rock wool in those configurations?

Rock wool is an inert grow medium and requires regular fertigation with different nutrient profiles than coco?

Why don't you just use a Rapid Rooter or other sponge?
Done I pulled and switched with rootriots.....
20230510_233932.jpg

We're still a good 6 weeks from strawberries here :sadcry:

When do blueberries come in up there? Blueberries here start in the next week or so. Along with peaches. There's quite a few u pick farms here for those as well as back raspberries, cherries, and figs and apples later in the year. The only thing that goes in our deep freeze is fruit and shrimp when I hit the coast in Carolina
I have been getting strawberries at the farm market for a couple of weeks but the were so disappointing......... water berries...... then my sister-in-law says the Behymer farm is picking and they are good. Well that is an understatement. This is what a strawberry is all about. It only happens for a couple of weeks but it is a gastronomic event.

We're the Forest Gump of strawberries for about a month! Food, cocktails, desserts, marital aids.....well, I'll stop there :haha: Damn, I'm cracking myself up tonight!:haha:

I thought I'd get faster root growth to the soil...idk I was trying something new..seeing if it will work.....I still fertigated 4x4x4in gro blocks but not the 2x2....I just watered in hydroguard, yucca powder, and Megacrop seakelp.....after I bubble my water with vit c for 24 hr....maybe I'm doing this wrong...I can still pull those out and put my rapid rooters in... well I guess I will....the others are to late ...4x4 blocks.. switching now ty... .I'll save those when I move and go hydro like you.... I'm getting the whole setup....it's a wedding present....
So cubes on slabs is a really viable way to grow monster photo plants but you need 10 foot ceilings to make this work to it's potential. What you are doing is new..... go with it you may have the best new idea in growing. I love new ideas

2023-05-10_21-44-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back