Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they make Volcano vape bags in black now

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 12.16.54 AM.png

Nice! About time to dust off Live at the Fillmore East. Been awhile. I have a set of pickups in one of my Les Pauls called Darkbursts which are wound to sound like the Duane tone. Love them! Have them in a SG and one in a Strat. Amazing for hippy tunes, but I run them through heavy fuzz and they sound...

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 12.28.14 AM.png

Did you take the wrapping off?
You could have set your 2x2” cube on your 4x4” block and have them both stacked on top of your soil if you wanted maximum root growth and possibly more veg/preflower time.
Wrapping is off...I already got seedlings out all my 4x4 so...idk I was trying something different...I guess I'm doing this wrong since it's not in coco....well at least Mañ'O'Green says...I just thought I'd get faster root growth to the soil then the soil can feed them...then I'd run my nutrients.....he said I should use rapid rooters instead cause of the medium and its not hydro.....

Nice! About time to dust off Live at the Fillmore East. Been awhile. I have a set of pickups in one of my Les Pauls called Darkbursts which are wound to sound like the Duane tone. Love them! Have them in a SG and one in a Strat. Amazing for hippy tunes, but I run them through heavy fuzz and they sound...

View attachment 1592247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back