Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my lunch break. Just placed the orders and I am stoked! I like the sound of Coco coir but is that too much for a beginner?
I started out 2 years ago in homemade compost with peat and perlite, but it was too much for a noob. Bugs, deficiencies, more bugs... I did grow some cute little plants that gave 1/2 oz of decent bud. My first 2 were Northern Lights auto and Purple Kush auto:
NL_day70.jpgPKauto_day63.jpg

I switched to coco/perlite and have had much bigger plants with fewer issues, feeding only MegaCrop 1-part per mfg. instructions.

So IMHO for a noob it's easier to get up and running in coco. Here's the most recent harvest, jeanosgenetics WTF auto:
WTF.3_day111_final.jpg

:bighug:
Ya late start not til 8. I fell asleep to the rain which was nice but I woke up walking like Frankensteins monster. Howd u sleep?
It was raining here so found this dingus in the bathroom at 1:30am! :haha::rofl:
3AEA290E-B9D3-407A-B3A1-D4BC49BDB50F.jpeg
D4CC26F2-F9B6-48AA-A878-F1A9EDD2325A.jpeg

Good Morfnoevigiht All you Monday Live Stoners.

I took my car to the shop for a new clutch. The Aptera Solar Mobility vehicle I am waiting on won't be available for at least another year so I gotta keep the Elantra on the road. I took the bus system back home and had to walk a bit more than planned :shrug: The stops on the maps did not line up with reality. You would think they could keep the online maps up to date :sadcry:.

View attachment 1591336

Smell that.........after the thunder storms the air is pressing down....and the Smell is just Amazing.....Star Jasmine....:pass:
Pewww....... Not my favorite smell, just too intense.

Handy by necessity :rofl: :d5:
I can do all kinda stuff it is the want to that I have a problem with :pass:

What's going on here? Anyone?

View attachment 1591445
Don't matter if it is a blue car coming or a red car going, they ain't stopping to give you a ride :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back