Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the perks with delivering small orders is they fit inside an insulated zip up bag so I don’t gotta worry about delivering stinky groceries which allows me to fog the car out! ;)

Brand new blunt….same ol steering wheel cover! :eyebrows::smokeit:
View attachment 1591295

And I know i was stoned AF but something told me this didn’t look right! :haha::rofl:
View attachment 1591297View attachment 1591296

Looks like they just kept going straight from turn lane and slammed up the median at some speed obv! Wound up long ways down with where it wound up stopped there! :shrug:
Hey but good on them for taking out a crepe myrtle in the process

I am sure it is unintentional but could be,,,,, blue is a short wave length(short scrunched up blue car) and red is a long wave length(long stretched red car)......????
Woah, 1st try!!

Redshift and blueshift describe the change in the frequency of a light wave depending on whether an object is moving toward or away from us. When an object is moving away from us, the light from the object is known as redshift, and when an object is moving towards us, the light from the object is known as blueshift.
At relativistic speeds. . .

I am sure it is unintentional but could be,,,,, blue is a short wave length(short scrunched up blue car) and red is a long wave length(long stretched red car)......????

(coulda sworn i jus got thru sayin that....:face:ppp)

Woah, 1st try!!

Redshift and blueshift describe the change in the frequency of a light wave depending on whether an object is moving toward or away from us. When an object is moving away from us, the light from the object is known as redshift, and when an object is moving towards us, the light from the object is known as blueshift.
At relativistic speeds. . .

i got it first....jus sayin :rolleyes1: ppp

My friend planted her whole front yard in native plants and fruit trees. Her anal neighbor, who has nary a dandelion in his manicured lawn, complained to the city inspector. They gave her 3 weeks to chop everything down. She got 100's of signatures from folks who like it the way it is. The city backed down and her natural habitat looks great (on the right):
View attachment 1591412
Hell yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back