Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 24

According to my calculation tomorrow is the start of wk5 and that means top dress.. So I did it tonight just to make life easier I pulled them out and topdressed 1/8 cup CoM Plant Food 5-2-4 1/4 cup buds & bloom 5-13-0, 2 cups EWC 3 cups CoM lobster compost 1 cup CoM cow manure compost Then lightly watered in 1 liter for all three boxes 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .08 amino, .08 omina, .02 yucca, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3... Need to check lighting but pretty there getting right around 350umol(18/6) 400 is at the temp rh sensor

Got every tuned in pretty good and tents been pretty good for vpd :headbang::cooldance::yay:

CBBEB259-79AD-4BC7-8453-C6C0E952E943.jpeg
41E79CBB-7325-436C-81D3-2A29AA59513D.jpeg

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

Oh and I gave them another 500 ml plain water (100ppm ro/tap) last night and they pretty much drank it dry today probably give them a bottom drink tomorrow again:toke:pass:

You can still make healthy raw stuff if you use lots of seasonings that taste great. I can't find the recipe but it's raw cashews soaked over night lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, paprika, garlic clove, mustard seed, Italian seasoning water depending on how you want it dip or sauce possiblity is endless. You can make salsa ferment it blend it with soaked cashews have a salsa dip for veggies. Kind of like

Also all the processed food has msg for the most part. Or seed oils or canola that cause inflammation arthritis etc. It's not even cannabis most people need it's a lifestyle change. And I'm not saying cannabis isn't great or not to use it, but it's much better to use it just for fun and not to feel better

Yeast extract maltrodextrin, spices, natural flavoring. They all have ways of hiding the additives in your food. If one company puts it in they all have to or their food won't sell as good because people are addicted to the additives without even realizing and they make the food taste better. If you don't know what it is look it up, if you can't even pronounce it you probably shouldn't be eating it. They purposefully do this sort of shit so you keep eating and they can sell more shit. The best place to shop is the produce section and buying seasoning in the bulk section. Or a farmers market if your lucky enough to live around a place that values local fresh food just brought to market. Grocery stores can refrigerate food forever. If you keep cabbage at a certain degrees in a freezer it's good for a year like right above freezing each food is different temps Till next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back