Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a couple of years for my tolerance level to get too high. I don't use more than a gram in 4 days. I have a lot of self control and can do a tolerance break whenever needed.
Thanks for the rep ManO:toke::pass: Bigger man then me I have no self control and don't wanna talk about grams per day :haha::gassy::crying:

Well....if you have will power and a damn good excuse you can stick to Anything ...but it is harsh on a Foodie.

We Kinda Similar here.....meat and veg or salad......we don't eat processed food...coz most has gluten in.........and a lot of gluten free alternatives are expensive and pretty poor.

But I would be gutted if I coldn't have a lamb chop or a steak every now and then.

I Can make 1,000 Tasty meals outta frozen chicken portions.........but I look forward to getting a Treat when the pension comes in....:biggrin:
You can still make healthy raw stuff if you use lots of seasonings that taste great. I can't find the recipe but it's raw cashews soaked over night lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, paprika, garlic clove, mustard seed, Italian seasoning water depending on how you want it dip or sauce possiblity is endless. You can make salsa ferment it blend it with soaked cashews have a salsa dip for veggies. Kind of like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back