Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, She is coming along nicely, she did get a little bigger than I wanted. I did have to relearn watering I got used to the RS grow bags but this porcelain planter is entirely different, LOL
U get so used to fabric/air pots, I did the same with a porcelain planter and some roses … sh*t happens lol

Morning @Lil Dab ...........:bighug:...what you up to............?

You Sound very Perky for a Sunday morning...........does it involve Fishing........?........:pighug:
Yes Ma'am boss is paid for a fishing charter for us guys at work today. So going out for a boat ride hopefully to catch some trout and salmon:goodluck: :headbang::pass:

U get so used to fabric/air pots, I did the same with a porcelain planter and some roses … sh*t happens lol
I think I will break out the tile saw and cut the bottom out of the planter and glue in a piece of RS grow bag. That should help a fair bit with my propensity to overwater, especially with that planter.

Last edited:
Are they vegetarians or bug eaters?

Well...........I Know they Love eating new germinations......:nono:...but hubby says they eat lots of mozzies too...........:headbang:

They'll be getting Fat...coz this weather is Perfect for the mozzies to swarm........:pass:

IMG_5261.JPG

:biggrin: The Holes in the middle of the compo is me getting Used to the watering on the New pots............:watering:....finger in to first knuckle...and feel how damp it is............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back