Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin: Well...............................it is either that.....or.... they've pulled a Party...and we aren't Invited................:crying:
I never make it to parties unless they are in the afternoon.... by 6-7pm I am only thinking about my bed!

The family thinks I am anti social, but I am just one of those early to bed/early to rise types

I Love the Peace of mornings.......................................................................before hubby gets up ........:zen:.....

He doesn't Moan when hes sleeping...............................:crying:............................yet........................:crying:

Good day to u @Talonxracer hows that SS Bonsai going?
Thank you, She is coming along nicely, she did get a little bigger than I wanted. I did have to relearn watering I got used to the RS grow bags but this porcelain planter is entirely different, LOL

IMG_5285.JPG
:biggrin: They are coming in pairs now................:pass:......you Know what that means at this time of year........

Your always invited auntie :bighug::pass:

Morning talon mossy and redeyemaster :toke:

Morning @Lil Dab ...........:bighug:...what you up to............?

You Sound very Perky for a Sunday morning...........does it involve Fishing........?........:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back