Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Stoners!:pass: who of you'd like to see a Solocup event from spring to autumn that can be down indoors and outdoors?
HELLS YEAH!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I wanna try again! I got stopped before I could finish.
Maybe a couple SWEET BOURBON KUSH !

Now who's gonna be the badass that does it outside? NOT me! LOL!

Post dat thread! I'm really close to the next run!

Aye @Mossy :pass:last round we over 60 gr. dry material from a solocup, great result indeed! How are your solocup skills!:smoking:
24DC0119-D216-49AF-918C-79091144005B.gif

:funny:

:crying: @St. Tom.this Lassies solo cup skills are Amost as good as yours..............:yeah:...Almost.....
I could watch her all day only because I like solo cups so much not because of her bum lol

Originally titled Resin Scrapers...

That vid triggered a memory from 7th grade. We were learning about drugs. The teacher had a prop that looked professionally made. It was made like a shadow box with a glass front with various drugs placed/attached in for display with what it was labeled. That wouldn't be that long after Nixon's announcement of the 'War on Drugs". I'll bet that prop was federally funded! Texas wouldn't have spent the money.

@Cerebral Goo not a Donna fan I see...True, I have seen folks cringe at that :rofl: Some of my favorite parts lol.

Na, I like Donna's contribution. Some though are horrifically bad which I find comical...For a while, I sourced out all the "Playin's" in the 70s just get all the Donna's! The Playin jams are pretty much my favorite Dead...So, just messin with ya! WWWWHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back