Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @SuperSativaSeedClub-David ....:pass:...sharing one....Sounds like a great idea to me......:headbang:..the stuff the growers are pulling out of 20 oz pots is unbelievable.....
Aye @Mossy :pass:last round we over 60 gr. dry material from a solocup, great result indeed! How are your solocup skills!:smoking:

Howdy Stoners!:pass: who of you'd like to see a Solocup event from spring to autumn that can be down indoors and outdoors?
:thanks: for the testers I f_ _cked up the 1st 2 :face: sorry man I'm about to pop some more midsummer for a fall grow till Thanksgiving and may just do a solo

Howdy Stoners!:pass: who of you'd like to see a Solocup event from spring to autumn that can be down indoors and outdoors?
Those are fun to do. I’ve had surprisingly high yields out of a 20oz cup, And out of a 2 liter bottle.

:pass:
just got over the stomach flu. Had me down for a couple days.
FDD6709F-515F-4360-9EC2-12FD9A45ABBF.gif

Aye @Mossy :pass:last round we over 60 gr. dry material from a solocup, great result indeed! How are your solocup skills!:smoking:

Shite....... :crying: .....keeping large pots hydrated over here is a major problem...plus the top heavy small pots just spend all day rolling around the patio.....
Been there..Tried it...didn't work for my conditions.......:pass:..well that's me Excuse an I'm sticking to it....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back