Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @arty zan .....your brain is amazing........:pighug:...I Wish I had it.....:crying:

I Hit a similar problem with Borage and Bees...too much and it gets Toxic......:headbang:.....

When it comes to Borage, the extent of my my knowledge ended with blue/purple flowers, hairy leaves and tastes of cucumber.
I just had a quick look online at borage toxicity and I may have found some good news for you about borage honey.
However there is also a down side for the seed oil for humans and the plant aint good for our furry friends!

Does borage make good honey?
Borage honey is very distinctive, clear type of honey. It has a subtle, aromatic aroma, pale color and a light, sweet taste. The blooms do not contain any toxic alkaloids, so the honey made is NOT a toxic honey, as it is the case with its cousin, extracted from viper's bugloss.

Is borage toxic?
Although it has been suggested as an alternative source of GLA to evening primrose oil, borage seed oil can have toxic effects on the liver. Its chronic use should be avoided, especially by patients with liver disease or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Is borage toxic to animals?
The borage plant, also known as the starflower, is an herb that is incredibly toxic to cats. The plant may also cause mild skin irritation in humans. The borage plant belongs to the Boraginaceae family and is often used as a medicinal remedy for humans.

Is borage plant toxic to dogs?
Unfortunately, these plants are not good for your dog or other small animals, causing intestinal upset, respiratory distress, and can be fatal if not treated right away. If you think your dog has eaten borage, it is essential to take your furry friend to the veterinarian or animal hospital right away.

Last edited:

Copperhead Road is a real road in East Tennessee where moonshine was made and two generations later, marijuana was grown. The song tells the story of a soldier who returns home from Vietnam and starts trafficking marijuana.

Black betty another classic but I could only rep one song! I also like the Spiderbait version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back