Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Too..... 7am...if the dogs or the insomnia don't get me up in the middle of the night..........:coffee2:....Lie in's make me feel grotty...

Maybe this afternoon.....?........:biggrin:

Lie ins make you feel grotty, ditto, you are a kindred spirit Mossy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He was Unique........ :pass: ...Decades before it was Fashionable.....
I saw him on the telly in the 70's and I loved it!
It was all so silly and silly for a 7 year old boy, well that was my jam!
I don't think the parents were so impress, bloody squares lol!
I don't think they liked me getting giddy and bouncing around, to some "weirdo" with a funny voice.
I have never been one for convention and I won't be told what to like!

Raise you one.....:smoker:...

As you know I like to vape my weed, I get too addicted to tobacco and will then just smoke spliffs all day long and I end up demolishing my weed faster than I can grow it!
I recently allowed myself a holiday, I don't go away on hols, instead I go buy a pack of papers and a pack pf cigs, and then roll like a mofo!
I demolished an once in a week, disgraceful behavior but also wonderful hedonistic debauchery!
I stopped the spliffs 5 days ago and I feel great but the first days 3 after stopping the nicotine, I am a bit of a grumpy boots.
so when you just said "Raise you one" and you had that emoji toking a Joint, well my mouth was drooling! LMAO
It is utter madness ..... Cue track......

As you know I like to vape my weed, I get too addicted to tobacco and will then just smoke spliffs all day long and I end up demolishing my weed faster than I can grow it!

:pass:

recently allowed myself a holiday, I don't go away on hols, instead I go buy a pack of papers and a pack pf cigs, and then roll like a mofo!
I demolished an once in a week, disgraceful behavior but also wonderful hedonistic debauchery!

Mmmmmm.....debauchery would be buying a pack of Cafe Cream ceegars...hollowing them out a bit and Loading them........ just sayin...

thin.gif

1653214311058.png

I stopped the spliffs 5 days ago and I feel great but the first days 3 after stopping the nicotine, I am a bit of a grumpy boots.

Sex @arty zan ......:headbang:...everytime you have a Craving for tobacco...have sex.......nothing scientific.............but...It Worked for hubby.....:coffee2:...and he has never looked back.

:crying:

Do you know if hubby gets a bit of my tobacco mixed in his smoke..he gets a Body Buzz off the tobacco....:crying:...he Knows immediately that he has been caught....full body buzz nicotine high.....:biggrin:

Do you not save your leaf trim as an alternate joint stuffer to tobacco...that's what I do for hubby if he wants a joint...dried and cured same as the Bud...Much better than herbal tobacco alternatives...:pass:

BTW...tobacco/nicotine cravings can be Beaten by raising your metabolism......:headbang: ....if you raise your metabolism..you lose the Cravings....

35C outdoors.. 31C indoors...it's just past noon.....I Think it is time to shut the blinds and throw the aircon on.......:hurry: ...and we are just on the periferals of the heatwave coz we are on the coast......but there isn't a breath of air.....

Who else is getting it...Cali...Florida....?....

:pass:

Mmmmmm.....debauchery would be buying a pack of Cafe Cream ceegars...hollowing them out a bit and Loading them........ just sayin...

View attachment 1462391

View attachment 1462392

Sex @arty zan ......:headbang:...everytime you have a Craving for tobacco...have sex.......nothing scientific.............but...It Worked for hubby.....:coffee2:...and he has never looked back.

:crying:

Do you know if hubby gets a bit of my tobacco mixed in his smoke..he gets a Body Buzz off the tobacco....:crying:...he Knows immediately that he has been caught....full body buzz nicotine high.....:biggrin:

Do you not save your leaf trim as an alternate joint stuffer to tobacco...that's what I do for hubby if he wants a joint...dried and cured same as the Bud...Much better than herbal tobacco alternatives...:pass:

BTW...tobacco/nicotine cravings can be Beaten by raising your metabolism......:headbang: ....if you raise your metabolism..you lose the Cravings....
I have indeed hollowed cafe creme cigars.
I used to use Philly blunts, a little tip is to remove the thin layer of tobacco leaf on the exterior as this makes the smoke bitter.
Phillys are not a high quality cigar, they are made with a tobacco paper inner, which is then wrapped in a thin leaf, to make them look like a legit cigar!
When making a weed blunt you traditionally slit the cigar, empty it and then roll as you would with a joint.
In my neck of the woods, a hollowed out cigar is called a "Goddy", named after the fat cigars smoked in the Godfather.
I guess a cafe creme could be called a mini goddy.
The largest Goddy I made contain 3/16 Oz (5.25 grams) of weed, me and my girl at the time smoked it together it took a long time to get through it, we smoked it near Wookey Hole in a small wood. We coughed quite bit and when we walked out of the wood we realized that we weren't that far from a filed where around 15 families were having a picnic after having visited the caves of Wookey Hole.
The smell of weed floating through the air must have made quite a stink!
We were totally shit faced and as such I have never bothered to make another Goddy that size again!
I have no problems kicking the tobacco habit, all I have to remember is I will have flu like symptoms for 3 days.
Tobacco and weed together, is so nice but I use my weed too fast, which is why I abstain from smoking tobacco regularly.
Which is why I allow myself a tobacco spliff holiday once a year!

I use hemp blunt wraps and hemp bunt tubes, you get a bigger blunt and no tobacco!
1653216468556.png

I need no excuses to have sex, that's always on the menu!

Leaf and trim get made in to Canna butter, which I make canna butter caps with.
I only smoke joints with baccy in because I enjoy the baccy weed mix, baccy give the smoke that extra something as hubby will atest to!
I like to vape my weed or have a bong/pipe, vaped weed gives you all the terpene flavors, especially at lower temps.
I have of course saved and cured leaf for joints in the past but it's not really my thing, a joint has to have baccy.
The best thing about a blunt is that it is all weed!

Last edited:
35C outdoors.. 31C indoors...it's just past noon.....I Think it is time to shut the blinds and throw the aircon on.......:hurry: ...and we are just on the periferals of the heatwave coz we are on the coast......but there isn't a breath of air.....

Who else is getting it...Cali...Florida....?....

Too hot for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back