Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? That is scary. :eek1:

Yeah @Olderfart ..............:headbang:...wait 'til summer..........:crying:....

In full summer my girls are often stood out in 50C Plus......when I water I have to put enough water on to cool the soil and surrounding area...or I would Steam the roots.......:chef:.....save time...decarb on the plant......:biggrin:

Got his picture got his picture :jump::jump::jump: Starting around 5am, for the last couple weeks..:eek1:
Heavymetalpecker jammin out on the ladder :crying:

Couldn't get close enuff for a clear shot butz maybee tomorrow :thumbsup:
View attachment 1462344

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

No Wonder you are getting Problems if you leave the ladder out for him to climb the tree........:yeah:...just take the ladder off him.....:pass:

Thanks man! Keep the torch burnin, I gotta pass out for a few...Since it's breakfast where you are have a nice slice of black pudding fried up nice and crispy topped with a lovely sunny side up egg! or some morcilla for you Mossy

Sleep Tight @Cerebral Goo ....:bighug:...bacon ribs for us if I get my ass off the settee and go to the market.......:biggrin:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

No Wonder you are getting Problems if you leave the ladder out for him to climb the tree........:yeah:...just take the ladder off him.....:pass:

Auntie :eek1: He getz in the trees same way he getz on da ladder :rofl: You almost had me :doh:

Wifee said to move the ladder butz i'm kinda getting attached to the noisy lil feller. :face:
He's a red breasted sapsucker of a woodpecker supposedly, butz he ain't suckin no sap on that ladder :crying:

Auntie :eek1: He getz in the trees same way he getz on da ladder :rofl: You almost had me :doh:

:pighug: Almost @Kyote ...............?..........your Levels must be way down.... #smokemoredope :crying:

Wifee said to move the ladder butz i'm kinda getting attached to the noisy lil feller. :face:

I'm the same with the cuckoo.......:biggrin:

He's a red breasted sapsucker of a woodpecker supposedly, butz he ain't suckin no sap on that ladder

2022 @Kyote ...:pighug:...he can defy genetic stereotypes and be who he wants to be...............:zen:.....ohhmmmmm.....

:yoinks: You wet the bed @arty zan................?...............bit Early huh...?..........:pass:
LMAO I am an early riser, 7 am is my default waking up time.
I don't do lie ins, if I'm awake I get up!:coffee2: I aint no lazy bones.. wait for it ...... wait for it ........ cue the track......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back