Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN Hempen Paper On A Roll
From
Mossy & Blue

1653137782006.png

Have you been to the toilet?
Dropped a stinker?
Need something to clear up that claggy clinker?
Need something,to stop your fingers going through?
Try as you might, you find nothing will do!!
Then use AFN Hempen Paper, from Mossy & Blue!!
Guaranteed relief from messy poos!!

*Now with extra woody chips, for extra grip.
Safe in the knowledge, you fingers won't slip.
1653137869001.png
1653137816590.png
1653137854980.png

100% Guaranteed your fingers won't go through!
Or your money back!

Last edited:
Damn Shame @Bill.de.Cat ..... :pass: ...but we don't smoke the leaves....

That is not damage that I have seen on outdoor before..........it looks like a burn........:headbang:
I know, it happened in 2 days after I put them out on the back deck..

When “Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass” Was Much More Than Just A Saying
By All That's Interesting | Checked By Jaclyn Anglis
Published August 21, 2017
Updated March 6, 2020
Discover the shockingly literal and thoroughly disturbing 18th-century medical origins of the idiom "blowing smoke up your ass."
Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass

Today I Found Out/YouTube
“Oh, you’re just blowing smoke up my ass,” is something you might hear someone say when they think you’re just telling them what they want to hear. But in 18th-century England, blowing smoke up your ass was an actual medical procedure, and no, we aren’t kidding.

According to Gizmodo, one of the earliest reports of such a practice took place in England in 1746, when a woman was left unconscious after nearly drowning.
Her husband allegedly took the suggestion of administering a tobacco enema to revive her, a practice that was rising in popularity at the time as a possible answer to the frequent, local instances of drowning.
Left with little choice, the man took a tobacco-filled pipe, inserted the stem into his wife’s rectum, and, well, blew a bunch of smoke up there. As strange as it may sound today, it reportedly worked, the hot embers of the tobacco leaf jolting the wife back into consciousness, and the practice grew quickly from there.

RSO capsule would do the trick. Not a fan of the delivery method though. Too much velocity! Besides, that part of my body is exit only LMFAO

:yeah: Express Delivery...................:crying:

AFN Blunts...... :pass: ...Light up a Blunt when you behave like a C...c.....c..................

Mmmm....Probably Not huh..?...............:yeah:.......

:crying:
Oh dear, seems I've been being a C***

DSCN7650.JPG

7 blunts down 3 to go before I need to go shopping!:jointman:

Q: what do you call two speccy Scottish guys that say they are going to walk 500 miles but never actually do it, due to a clause in paragraph 9, subsection C where it categorically states "They donnay have to anything they donnay want to"!?
A: The Disclaimers :rofl:

The Frankie Boyle twins

Last edited:
Well, after two testings, I know this infused olive oil will do good things.
One dropper is pretty heavy, but not overly. You DO need to stay active though if sleep is not your intended effect.
Very happy with the results!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Gonna have to give my friend a disclaimer when he gets this!:eyebrows::rofl:

Q: what do you call two speccy Scottish guys that say they are going to walk 500 miles but never actually do it, due to a clause in paragraph 9, subsection C where is categorically states "They donnay have to anything they donnay want to"!?
A: The Disclaimers :rofl:

The Frankie Boyle twins

That song always annoyed the hell outta me for some reason.

...............now I know why!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back