Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

:crying: National Don't plant a Lemon Tree unless you have 20 lemon greedy neighbours you want to share with......:crying:

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG

I Honestly cannot give them away fast enough......And....it is in flower again.....:headbang:

You remember that taco holder I found, the one with the weird handle?
Well I just got to the bottom of it (literately) as far as the handle is concerned!
Comes in handy if you have no table and your girlfriend is asleep! :crying:
1653126612396.png

Last edited:
:crying: National Don't plant a Lemon Tree unless you have 20 lemon greedy neighbours you want to share with......:crying:

View attachment 1461962

View attachment 1461963View attachment 1461964

I Honestly cannot give them away fast enough......And....it is in flower again.....:headbang:
1653126902528.png

Dunno if you have ever read this book mossy?
He knows your problem all too well!
Roads covered in lemons and as a Brit he couldn't leave them there, they were free lemons for goodness sake!
Well turns out you can only deal with so many lemons until you start to become acclimatized, once you start to leave the lemons on the road , you've almost become a local! :rofl:

View attachment 1461966
Dunno if you have ever read this book mossy?
He knows your problem all too well!
Roads covered in lemons and as a Brit he couldn't leave them there, they were free lemons for goodness sake!
Well turns out you can only deal with so many lemons until you start to become acclimatized, once you start to leave the lemons on the road , you've almost become a local! :rofl:

'Zactly................ :headbang: .....

Morning kittens..happy caturday etc....72f, good coffee, bit of rain last night with more off and on today. A good day for minimal to do things....a little cleaning, a little straightening up, a little prep for the ramp sides.....getting lattice and angle iron cut for installation. All depending on how bad those damn yellow flies get...should probably get the front porch rescreened before they find their way in......the normal too much to do and don't have the time or energy

3BOGxSams didn't do too well outside for 2 days. Don't know if it was the heat n sun or the sts but got it back inside.
IMG_20220521_064338.jpg
IMG_20220521_064326.jpg

Just going to have to watch it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back