Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Kittens.......overcast, maybe rainy but nice weather and good coffee.......feeling tired this morn and don't wanna be up.....finally got off my ass and cut up the rest of the logs from the fallen tree and feeling it bad today.....wife has Dr's appnmnt at noon....need more coffee.

How did the appointment go @Bill.de.Cat ...?.....:doc3:

Weather was sunny and warm, forcast all day so I lugged all the plants outside for some air...one hour later I now have a storm cloud parked on top of my house lol

My House:
20220516_114929.jpg

The rest of Alaska:
20220516_114918.jpg

:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you Monday Stoners!

Got domestic with a mop. Ms. MOG does a fantastic job keeping the house but every once in a while; I get off my ass and give all the floors a janitorial depth cleaning.

Ya, well……I’ve been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding…. :pass:
(Present company excluded, of course :smoking:)
Are you familiar with the movie "Idiocracy" scary stuff but ........... :pass: knot we can do.

Good Morfnoevight All you Monday Stoners!

Got domestic with a mop. Ms. MOG does a fantastic job keeping the house but every once in a while; I get off my ass and give all the floors a janitorial depth cleaning.

Are you familiar with the movie "Idiocracy" scary stuff but ........... :pass: knot we can do.
Indeed I am…..kinda seems more…documentary-ish these days though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back