Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feelin nostalgic with a pb&j and some bbq pringles for lunch. Too bad I gotta mow the other half of the yard. 3 acres total and about 3.5 hours after all said and done...No gin and tonics in the camelback today. Last time I got a little too squirrely!

Some nice AVT though. I keep having to fight the urge to mow crop circles...

dam'n bob, sorry for you. Well all that can be state managed - over here it works. thank god I live where I live, but you can't have it all...our little hobby is illegal here and I'm even not allowed to do it as a medicine myself and prescriptions are only given out to the nearly dead. Just today I have a day where I don't feel a relief through the little hobby...legal status is ... rotten.
Metalheads:!Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)

Hang on!

dam'n bob, sorry for you. Well all that can be state managed - over here it works. thank god I live where I live, but you can't have it all...our little hobby is illegal here and I'm even not allowed to do it as a medicine myself and prescriptions are only given out to the nearly dead. Just today I have a day where I don't feel a relief through the little hobby...legal status is ... rotten.
Metalheads:!Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)

Hang on!

:headbang: ppp

didn't want to be too offensive ;-) No, just tell me how I embed a yt vid here, pls, then I'll throw another one at you...
you like it...hell all that old farts here *G*

didn't want to be too offensive ;-) No, just tell me how I embed a yt vid here, pls, then I'll throw another one at you...
you like it...hell all that old farts here *G*

jus click the lil 3 dotz "insert" dropdown menu above text box, then click "media", then paste utube or whatever link & voila :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back