Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning afn fam,,,
Got a question
Wat us eating my chilli plants
I have some neem oil I could spray on it but not sure if it would helpView attachment 1459070View attachment 1459071View attachment 1459072
If they are outdoors could be those lil katydid things that are like mini grasshoppers! I keep seeing them on mine lately and I usually come back to a lil hole in the morning! Snails do it to but depending on type of pot you’d prob see a nasty trail going up the side! I’d def hit it with the neem oil! I’m about to go spray some captain jacks on mine in a few!

D7F090E5-3628-47DB-9C85-3440FACF6751.jpeg

Finished taking down the Osage#3 today

View attachment 1459261
Finished taking down the Osage#3 today

mmm, call me a stoner, but there'z one certain clay pebble, jus to right of center, that'z got a totally cockeyed smiley face on it............but again, it could jus be me that seez it :rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp

Idk why I spent so much time on Amazon looking when I could have asked here lmfao. Do any of you have any recommendations on good books for younger people pertaining to foraging for seeds or mushrooms or in general etc? We were talking about stuff and #3 went to close her closet when I asked her about some plastic egg cartons she had put in one of her cubbies. Apparently she's been teaching herself about collecting seeds for months. I asked if she was learning it at school or watching YouTube videos or what and she was like "no, just by checking to see if they have seeds in them or not" and so now I'm trying to find books about that sort of thing and I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for without it either being major doom and gloom or witchcraft related lol. And everything I've found for kids is like super simplified information wise.

Idk why I spent so much time on Amazon looking when I could have asked here lmfao. Do any of you have any recommendations on good books for younger people pertaining to foraging for seeds or mushrooms or in general etc? We were talking about stuff and #3 went to close her closet when I asked her about some plastic egg cartons she had put in one of her cubbies. Apparently she's been teaching herself about collecting seeds for months. I asked if she was learning it at school or watching YouTube videos or what and she was like "no, just by checking to see if they have seeds in them or not" and so now I'm trying to find books about that sort of thing and I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for without it either being major doom and gloom or witchcraft related lol. And everything I've found for kids is like super simplified information wise.

How to Save Seeds: Seed Saving for Beginners: Guide to Saving Seed eBook : ROBERT, KNIGHT: Amazon.co.uk: Books

No Idea @Suki813 ...maybe go for a Beginners guide rather than a kids book... :headbang:

Any pointers here?? Already dry so not sure what I can do with it but willing to take suggestions…..
D8802376-AEEE-4EA5-B175-0769D4AF8A5F.jpeg
50822222-E999-446F-B006-04665CD26144.jpeg

Not sure if it could be washed or anything to be used for edibles or if I should go with plan A and pitch it in la basura?? :yoinks: :( :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back