Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Tuesday stoners.

Getting prepared to paint the fence. Wow it requires stuff............. I am building a back-stop to catch the spray through.

No I don't use that growth hormone.
Either do I, but I have experimented with this auxin. The plan was to see if I could force a runt Sweet Tooth auto strain to become large. Not only were they large, they became monstrosities outgrowing their 72 in high tent. I didn't touch the flower though so I can not tell you if it had an effect on the potency, or flavour.

Added another strain to the tour roster..
View attachment 1457255

Look forward to seeing how that turns out for you. A friend in Cal is bringing me that Autofuel and their Saltwater OG next month. PCG doesn't hasn't got much attention here, but supposed to be really good

Either do I, but I have experimented with this auxin. The plan was to see if I could force a runt Sweet Tooth auto strain to become large. Not only were they large, they became monstrosities outgrowing their 72 in high tent. I didn't touch the flower though so I can not tell you if it had an effect on the potency, or flavour.
Then in all actuality....what good is it?

Gain of function for breeding purposes.
Do you really need that big of a plant for breeding?........ other than maybe more seed producing sites.
edit: don't get me wrong, I can see the intrest in doing it, but can't really wrap my mind about why.

Well, got he koof, AGAIN! Feel like ass. Had it in Jan 2020 before anyone knew what it was. Got checked out for antibodies a couple months later and the test showed I had them.However, back in the same spot. Leveling out a little today, but Sunday night and yesterday sucked!!! Had uncontrollable shivers, blurred vision, and night sweated a small lake.

Took two home tests last night and sure enough...

Do you really need that big of a plant for breeding?........ other than maybe more seed producing sites.
edit: don't get me wrong, I can see the intrest in doing it, but can't really wrap my mind about why.
I suppose maybe I did it solely to appease my curious mind, and just for the fun of it. But it has it's uses most definitely.
:pighug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back