Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever experiment with this besides myself?
DSC_1228~2.JPG

Man yesterday morning had to run to the gas station and my tire pressure light came on on my way there so stopped and got air! Went back home just in case and found this in my damn tire! Whatever it was it took all of about 45min while trying to make an online appointment for discount tire and I came back out and was already totally flat! Luckily I had a floor jack but it sucked ass changing a tire in 95F heat! :yoinks:
B5026467-5F39-4C2D-9BBC-DFFC9BBE43F9.jpeg

Then damn discount tire was so busy once I picked tire up almost 4hrs later had to come home and put it on myself cuz I wasn’t waiting another 90min for them to do something I could do in 15min! :nono:

Hi,
A quick question if you don't mind :
I run a humidifier in my lung room - it's the kind with a tank to collect water from dehumidification.
I prefer running a hose out of the unit and then to a bucket.
Is it ok to use this water for watering my plants ?
Growing organic with BT
Thanks
That’s essentially distilled water….so it has zero minerals in it. You may need to add calmag to it to avoid a deficiency…
I think it’s ok but need to be careful it can have fungi in it. Hopefully someone will have a better answer. I personally do not :toke::shrug:

Hi,
A quick question if you don't mind :
I run a humidifier in my lung room - it's the kind with a tank to collect water from dehumidification.
I prefer running a hose out of the unit and then to a bucket.
Is it ok to use this water for watering my plants ?
Growing organic with BT
Thanks
My dehumidifier dumps into a bucket and the bottom of the bucket does get a layer of "slime" in it that needs to be rinsed out pretty regularly :shrug:

My dehumidifier dumps into a bucket and the bottom of the bucket does get a layer of "slime" in it that needs to be rinsed out pretty regularly :shrug:

I don't have any residue at all ; it must have something to do with the quality of water.
I want to use this water but I read different opinions...

I don't have any residue at all ; it must have something to do with the quality of water.
I want to use this water but I read different opinions...
Give it a try. Might be worth it to wash the collection bucket out good so you know it’s clean. I would personally add a light dose of epsom salt to it to introduce some minerals to the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back