Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
*edit* HOLY SHIT I HAD TO REMOVE SOME MEAT TO BE ABLE TO FIT THIS DAMN SAMMICH INTO ME PIE HOLE! :haha::crying:

Aw Gawd....... :pass: ....I am Resisting that one...................................................................for now...............:crying:.........

Bathroom is 43"ish from the door to the wall and she's almost of wide as that. I'm gonna have to get measurements from on the stepstool tomorrow lol cause I'm pretty curious :rofl:

Next Mothers Day....you want one of those Laser measurers...like estate agents have......:headbang:...she is Lush....

Wife let me know she was about out of her yogurt last night which means a run into the big town to Publix today....... Not as if we drove right by one yesterday while up at her Dr's and it would have taken me 5 min to run in and grab a bunch......been putting off a trip over there to Lowe's for deck boards cause I was waiting for more needing picked up so guess it works out, but damn gas is expensive..

Wife let me know she was about out of her yogurt last night which means a run into the big town to Publix today....... Not as if we drove right by one yesterday while up at her Dr's and it would have taken me 5 min to run in and grab a bunch......been putting off a trip over there to Lowe's for deck boards cause I was waiting for more needing picked up so guess it works out, but damn gas is expensive..
Well, that's what happens when ya attack and restrict the petroleum industry.:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back