Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday stoners
#flashingfriday
Flashing Friday you say? @Mossy

Mephisto double grape northern cheese haze and forum stomper in the rack trimming will commence today
image.jpg

:thanks:@Dale's Proper Bud for :slap: gonna spend day getting things together, arranging boat, putting new line on a few reels, you know the drill :LOLStoned: . We had a front that moved in last night and temps will be 10 to 15 degrees cooler tomorrow already has my minding going 100 miles an hour trying to get a game plan :wall:

Well you know @Dabber ........ :pass: ....you can Always stay in LS............and I'll share me fishies with you..........:pighug:

IMG_1276.JPG

My tournament partner back in the day ran a 21 ft Ranger with a 300 Merc on it. We could get from one side of the lake to the other like lighting. It was so fast it was scary. I don't think the bass were impressed though.

My tournament partner back in the day ran a 21 ft Ranger with a 300 Merc on it. We could get from one side of the lake to the other like lighting. It was so fast it was scary. I don't think the bass were impressed though.
I loved my 94 ranger it only had a 175hp Johnson on it. I now run a newer skeeter with a 225sho

I loved my 94 ranger it only had a 175hp Johnson on it. I now run a newer skeeter with a 225sho
I had two Skeeters at various points - an 18' and a 20' - had a blast with both. I now fish out of a kayak. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back