Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
an 18' and a 20'
Me too I’ve had a couple :rofl:. Oh yeah 225 four stroke tons of torque jumps on plane with two guys and 5 fish 20+lbs 68mph:headbang::pass:time to get to work see y’all tonight

one for my bass buddies

Last edited:
:thanks:@Dale's Proper Bud for :slap: gonna spend day getting things together, arranging boat, putting new line on a few reels, you know the drill :LOLStoned: . We had a front that moved in last night and temps will be 10 to 15 degrees cooler tomorrow already has my minding going 100 miles an hour trying to get a game plan :wall:
If you were close, I'd tell you where to go this morning for Channel and Blue catfish. It rained pretty heavily northwest of the lake and one of the big creeks should be flowing well and the fish from the lake will be moving up into the creek.
No telling how many tons of fish I've pulled from that creek over my life. Pop and I would play hooky from school and work when I was a kid when the creek was on the rise.. We had big neighborhood fish fries back then.

Fatigue is kicking my ass still. Dunno if the past 3 weeks have caught up with me or if I've just hit the end of this upswing or what but I'm exhausted and feel like I could sleep for a week. Have to go grocery shopping and get gas this morning and I really don't want to but we have to take both cars in order to make use of our fuel points. Blah I just want sleep!

3047bb5f-158a-4db7-8e43-f659e4324514.jpeg

I had two Skeeters at various points - an 18' and a 20' - had a blast with both. I now fish out of a kayak. :rofl:
My Uncle had a Skeeter back in the 60's. It was pretty much a canoe with a big outboard..............as big as outboards were back then. It was a 12 or 14ft and skinny as hell................VERY fast for back then.

I can't go fast on water for many years, just too hard on my spine. The last boat I built was a little river boat. It was a 50's era open floor Lone Star 14ft semi-vee. I made a deck, added two pedestal seats, front tiller steer n start and a sweet little 20hp Merc. I had a 40hp Evinrude, but it was just too much. No telling how many fish it hauled in.

Wish I still had it.........10 miles from great fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back