Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Going to go teach a group of 16 5-9yos about soil, do a composition test on some native soil and then have them build their own organic soil to plant either strawberries or flowers in depending on their choice. Took pots in for them to paint last week, figure they can give them for Mother's Day Sunday lol. Bringing my sister for backup since she's about to finish her masters in ED and she's curious to see what the kids' school is like since it's basically a homeschool run by teachers and as far from a traditional school as it can be lol.

Morning all! Going to go teach a group of 16 5-9yos about soil, do a composition test on some native soil and then have them build their own organic soil to plant either strawberries or flowers in depending on their choice. Took pots in for them to paint last week, figure they can give them for Mother's Day Sunday lol. Bringing my sister for backup since she's about to finish her masters in ED and she's curious to see what the kids' school is like since it's basically a homeschool run by teachers and as far from a traditional school as it can be lol.

awesome plan! lovin that youre givin them a chance to choose, kids love that just like us olds.

A little Fastbuds Original AK47 to liven things up a bit..
Screenshot_20220505-114223.png

:eyebrows:

Making Micheladas for a few friends. Lunch time beer cocktails for El Cinco de Mayo!

Use the right stuff and they are, ah, heaven on a hot day.

Worcestershire sauce
Clamato - the real secret ingredient
Tajin spice blend
Lime juice
Tecate/Corona/Sol/Modelo/Dos Equis

Oh boy wife just said some beans came in the mail today not sure what:wall:

could be SSSC solo beans, SS OD beans or my RBI beans I ordered this past weekend.:hurry:4:00
1651768098375.gif

1651768171168.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back