Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big do you usually go on the temple balls? I tried it once with probably way too much kief but I want to try it again at some point.
The end product can be as big as you want. Once you get it to that really dark and pliable stage, you can combine them.
I don't remember what was the biggest one. I think I took a pic of it on a scale.

We're gonna try and make as many as we can the same day after a dry for a couple hours.......moisture drawn in from being so cold.
Maybe get a nice slab of marble used for working candy or chocolate could help keep your material temps and bottle up. You can heat it up in the oven. More than one bottle is helpful too. I'll have one sitting in a pot of water simmering while using another.

Last edited:
The end product can be as big as you want. Once you get it to that really dark and pliable stage, you can combine them.
I don't remember what was the biggest one. I think I took a pic of it on a scale.

We're gonna try and make as many as we can the same day after a dry for a couple hours.......moisture drawn in from being so cold.
Maybe get a nice slab of marble used for working candy or chocolate could help keep your material temps and bottle up. You can heat it up in the oven. More than one bottle is helpful too. I'll have one sitting in a pot of water simmering while using another.
Hey Bill I’m curious……what is the benefit of making hash into temple balls? Is it just a different way of storage over compressed bricks or pucks we’ve seen? :pass:

Hey Bill I’m curious……what is the benefit of making hash into temple balls? Is it just a different way of storage over compressed bricks or pucks we’ve seen? :pass:

meh, the only benefit is bein able to uze "temple ballz" in a sentence :doh: ppp

Did someone say Temple Balls? Sounds like the name of an 80's themed glam rock band.... Oh wait a minute....
:headbang:

:smoking:

great tune....their sound remindz me of Vicious Rumors :headbang: ppp

When making the ball, the very last step is to get a smooth and shiny exterior as possible. This allows the exterior to dry and seal up the ball. This allows the interior to age with it being sealed up.
My big one was aged 8 months. That was as long as I could stand. It was well worth the wait. The flavors were off the chain and the potency was there too. The rolling and pressing does decarb a great majority of the hash too. I stored it in a a Tupperware 'freezer jar' in a chest of drawers in the grow room for a constant temp.

9e7d2061ab5402e45ba5634146b973c470aec50d9cc85d02384b760b14948094_1.jpg

The Temple Balls we got in the late 60s early 70s - most brought home by the the Vets - had a small amount of opium in them. They were all about the size of a jaw breaker and had cool gold leaf seals imprinted on them. When ever the Temple Balls were brought out that was were you were spending the night :peace:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back