Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go @Dabber ...are you watching or competing......?

Just Thinking...if you bring the fishes...I'll bring the loaves...and we can have a LS Feast........:chef:
Competed didnt get in the money, I did catch fish

Competed didnt get in the money, I did catch fish

How many loaves am I buttering..................?..........................:eyebrows:.....

1651350712918.png

Good Morfnoevight All! Happy Caturday!

I am pressing some Autowreck, Knows Candy and Mendo Skunky Garlic as I type. I think I will start with the knows candy as soon as I pick it up!

That's my winking eye. So all the ladies know I'm putting out the vibe.

You show the girls your Winkee :yoinks:

Happy shatterday all!

just a couple nug shots from my breeding project that is in the works. This is my “Bears Breath” that is currently at f2 in these pics(with the f3 seeds about to be done and dried) I’m going to release them at f4, probably around Halloween Or thanksgiving.

The dominant Terp profile is blue raspberry candy. And lots of it.
This is a cross of the following

Stilton special x 3bears OG(shout out to fitzy971) that was then Bx to the 3 bears. I then crossed that with rocbuds grape dosi breath. I selected the GDB for its super stacked flowers and ultra frost level(it was the highest thing we tested at TAC21 Out of like 30 samples)The nugs were like rocks.

The main thing I want from Dream Beans, is that at the end of the day you won’t be able to tell the difference from this gear and the best pp bud on the planet.

Everyone be on the lookout for Dream Beans! They are comin!!!!

View attachment 1452607View attachment 1452608

(these were grown by my partner Farm in Oregon, they have done a killer job on the selections of the f2’s and f3’s)

Sign me up!

Found out why sales are down this month....dispo's dumping their old weed....friend was heading to town dispo to get her script filled with going off stuff...15 bucks for 3.5 grm.....so a smoke fest was had when she got back and look what she got some of..
IMG_20220430_154230.jpg
IMG_20220430_154247.jpg

the Fog Dog was nice.

I weighed mine this time, mainly to work on technique, yield and quality.
I did it bottle tech in 120micron bags. I did one pretty much like what you did at 180 and then a 185....same time and preheat.
As I said in m above post, I was quite pleased with the results.
I've got a BIG fresh foze dry ice shake to get done............6 one gal bags of nothing but bud. I've got around 30 37 micron bags left. I squish them flat, not bottle tech. I size them the same as bottle tech to keep the material pressure the same. I'll bump it up to 4g per bag and that will give me 120g of squishing. That will take a good bit of time to do.
The rest of the hash gets hot bottle rolled........at least that's the plan. I told my friend that we could just decarb the hash and infuse after making as many temple balls she wanted or felt like making. It is pretty labor-intensive to make temple balls..............but it's so damn good aged! She didn't get to sample my one temple ball I aged for 9 months. I think if she had, she'd be really eager to make as many as we can.
We'll see what gives out first, my back or hands. LOL!
How big do you usually go on the temple balls? I tried it once with probably way too much kief but I want to try it again at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back