Status
Not open for further replies.
Connections
Connections
Connections !

Drop ship
Drop ship
Drop ship

I grew my connections over the years with a large number of manufactures in the automotive industry and had the highest vendor level. Most allowed me drop-shipping. I only stocked the items I used often in shop and what sold the most locally with people coming in. It let me better utilize my capital and not have it tied up in stock.

You can usually swing rate deals with credit card companies. My local commercial bank cut me a great rate deal and a n online store. The store also let my money be deposited into my account within 12 hours. Some companies take days.

About the only tips I can give ya.
Wow thanks buddy great advice thank you

Wow thanks buddy great advice thank you

The market in our area is dominated by bigboys with deep pockets, you'll be lucky to compete with them, but I'd look at the locality and see if there's room for a more "boutique" experience for those that dont wanna use amazon, ebay, and growell, 3ch, and the others.

I'd considered retail lighting as a side line, but there's a few snags (including setup costs and securityy)
:pass:

Mine still have shut eyes. Spot has been really good and not moved the kittens, even with me handling them a lot....especially the little black n white one. It doesn't cry out anymore when I pick it up and pet it for a while.now..

Missy STILL hasn't had her kittens yet. She may have four with this first litter....she's getting huge.
Zelda actually guides us into her space so we can spend time with the babies. Doesn’t mind us touching either. They’ll get another week or two where the are then we may move their box out to the living room.

Hae a sweet weekend folks! :bighug:

@Mossy

Now you see me .......

funny-magic.gif

*whispers* ...... Magic

:toke:

Zelda actually guides us into her space so we can spend time with the babies. Doesn’t mind us touching either. They’ll get another week or two where the are then we may move their box out to the living room.
Spot has stayed with them constantly. I did put a bowl of food in her box. They all got a treat yesterday. I gave their food a soaking of can tuna juice with veg oil. Both mommas could use the added fat.
I'm hoping I get more variety with Prissy's bunch. The little black n white one is marked up pretty though.

Happy shatterday all!

just a couple nug shots from my breeding project that is in the works. This is my “Bears Breath” that is currently at f2 in these pics(with the f3 seeds about to be done and dried) I’m going to release them at f4, probably around Halloween Or thanksgiving.

The dominant Terp profile is blue raspberry candy. And lots of it.
This is a cross of the following

Stilton special x 3bears OG(shout out to fitzy971) that was then Bx to the 3 bears. I then crossed that with rocbuds grape dosi breath. I selected the GDB for its super stacked flowers and ultra frost level(it was the highest thing we tested at TAC21 Out of like 30 samples)The nugs were like rocks.

The main thing I want from Dream Beans, is that at the end of the day you won’t be able to tell the difference from this gear and the best pp bud on the planet.

Everyone be on the lookout for Dream Beans! They are comin!!!!

248E0492-EC86-4967-9CB6-DB0E749A3980.jpeg
AB415B12-BC79-4632-8A02-E10972CDC40B.jpeg

(these were grown by my partner Farm in Oregon, they have done a killer job on the selections of the f2’s and f3’s)

The market in our area is dominated by bigboys with deep pockets, you'll be lucky to compete with them, but I'd look at the locality and see if there's room for a more "boutique" experience for those that dont wanna use amazon, ebay, and growell, 3ch, and the others.

I'd considered retail lighting as a side line, but there's a few snags (including setup costs and securityy)
:pass:
Thanks for the advice this is wat I need to know thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back