Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't bring myself to cull it after it's struggled so much to live.
IMG_20220430_081222.jpg

I've really enjoyed using the live rosin I've made from Asian Haze. It was quite powerful. I still have quite a bit of the bud.
The last few days I've been smoking rosin I made from freshly dried flower. Like everything with canna, it has different. Sure there's the strain differences in the effects, but I like the quality and mainly the consistency. It's more of a golden amber color. The dab tool can pull up long 'strings' of rosin that are very sparkly and very pretty.
It hits pretty hard too. It's more of an indica dom, so I do have to stay busy. I haven't had any canna coffee in a few days to fully test its effect.
It amazes me in how many ways there are to use canna, how different the product can look and how different the effects.

I didn't weigh anything. That's from the dry ice sift I made a couple weeks ago
I weighed mine this time, mainly to work on technique, yield and quality.
I did it bottle tech in 120micron bags. I did one pretty much like what you did at 180 and then a 185....same time and preheat.
As I said in m above post, I was quite pleased with the results.
I've got a BIG fresh foze dry ice shake to get done............6 one gal bags of nothing but bud. I've got around 30 37 micron bags left. I squish them flat, not bottle tech. I size them the same as bottle tech to keep the material pressure the same. I'll bump it up to 4g per bag and that will give me 120g of squishing. That will take a good bit of time to do.
The rest of the hash gets hot bottle rolled........at least that's the plan. I told my friend that we could just decarb the hash and infuse after making as many temple balls she wanted or felt like making. It is pretty labor-intensive to make temple balls..............but it's so damn good aged! She didn't get to sample my one temple ball I aged for 9 months. I think if she had, she'd be really eager to make as many as we can.
We'll see what gives out first, my back or hands. LOL!

Happy caturday all! Here are the babies and proud mama! Eyes are all open and they are moving around and vocalizing a bunch.
262B4E80-2021-4F51-B95C-16005FD806B4.jpeg
5BBB1B2B-4666-4FC6-BA42-3FD04CE1ACA2.jpeg

Happy caturday everyone,
Been think bout opening a online hydro shop
Any thoughts?
Connections
Connections
Connections !

Drop ship
Drop ship
Drop ship

I grew my connections over the years with a large number of manufactures in the automotive industry and had the highest vendor level. Most allowed me drop-shipping. I only stocked the items I used often in shop and what sold the most locally with people coming in. It let me better utilize my capital and not have it tied up in stock.

You can usually swing rate deals with credit card companies. My local commercial bank cut me a great rate deal and a n online store. The store also let my money be deposited into my account within 12 hours. Some companies take days.

About the only tips I can give ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back