Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned up my trim machine yesterday, was covered in kief.

Hmmmm...was that my trim machine that was last in Use doing @derek420colorado bud..........:eyebrows:..........so therefore @derek420colorado is actually the Owner..............:pass:...guessing you are going to parcel it all up and keep it for him....huh.......:eyebrows:...huh....?..:eyebrows:

Hmmmm...was that my trim machine that was last in Use doing @derek420colorado bud..........:eyebrows:..........so therefore @derek420colorado is actually the Owner..............:pass:...guessing you are going to parcel it all up and keep it for him....huh.......:eyebrows:...huh....?..:eyebrows:
I've seen Dereks stash .. I think he's gonna be okay for a bit!! :rofl:

Have a super weekend Live Stoners - I'm heading out :d5:
:pass:

I'm going to test it and make sure it's not poison for starters.

:crying: I Would...........can't be too Careful..........:pass:

It's decarbing in the oven; I think to best test out how poisonous (or not) it is, it may need to be baked into some sort of cookie, or brownie, or cake.

Now LOOK. I'm going to eat the entire cake, there's no fucking around here. And I've decided it's going to be a cake.

20220423_094036.jpg
20220423_094009.jpg

It's decarbing in the oven; I think to best test out how poisonous (or not) it is, it may need to be baked into some sort of cookie, or brownie, or cake.

Now LOOK. I'm going to eat the entire cake, there's no fucking around here. And I've decided it's going to be a cake.

:bday: Stick candles on...pretend its a Birthday cake....when you blow the candles out now.....no-one else can eat it....:yeah:

Covid particles...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back