Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp...overnight test and no leaks on the auto pots........draining done, setting pots in trays.....four 3BOGxSamsquatch doing good so far.......Three Sour Stomper have their heads above ground now......planning on 3 of each in the tent for the GLB testing and any extras are for reversing in the DIY STS test......also have the Golden Ticket and Big Bomb survivors from the 1st germ try....

Oh...fish finger sani..........I could just eat a one now.........:pass:...booo.......

View attachment 1449173

Can't have the bread..or the breaded fish fingers....so I guess I'll have to leave it to me imagination............sigh..........:biggrin:
C26212A4-B6FE-433D-A407-90EB3934975D.gif

:crying:Yes Sir.....and make it Snapper.....I mean Snappy....:biggrin:.......I ended up with a cheese burger instead......we are busy working our way through the fridge ...everything the family didn't eat while they were here.....:biggrin:....I've got enough in the fridge to feed a small army....:chef:

:crying:Yes Sir.....and make it Snapper.....I mean Snappy....:biggrin:.......I ended up with a cheese burger instead......we are busy working our way through the fridge ...everything the family didn't eat while they were here.....:biggrin:....I've got enough in the fridge to feed a small army....:chef:
Left over hamburgers? Not around here. :funny:

Check out FD’s Osage# 3.
6D25A2DF-2FBB-497A-A43C-C868FDD4202D.jpeg

Frosty and dense. Just the way I like them.:drool:

And huge can’t forget huge.

240990B7-2711-4D76-9C16-D2CA99E929D0.jpeg

:growing::pass:

HAPPY CATURDAY!

Best shot I could get of how wide Spot is.:biggrin:
She didn't want me to take pic of her wide load!
Maybe sometime this week.
I'm gonna find her and Miss Prissy a couple of boxes and put outside my bedroom window. They like to sleep there.
Twisty didn't want a boyfriend/:rofl:

Gonna TRY and make some earnest progress on spring-cleaning.
IMG_20220419_174531976_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back