Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def have some patches with good amount of amber but for the most part looking like they need a few more days! Prob go ahead and keep checking every 2-3 days til I’m satisfied! :cooldance:
View attachment 1447143View attachment 1447144View attachment 1447145View attachment 1447146View attachment 1447147View attachment 1447148View attachment 1447149View attachment 1447150View attachment 1447151View attachment 1447152

These babies are funky as shit tho! If they taste as good as they smell I’ll be using this stuff to go in the vape and less flavorful smoke I’ll use in my never ending train of king palms! :thumbsup:
:vibe:
By the shape of the trichs heads, they are super close. I wouldn't go more than two or three days at the most.

I'm just trying to stand in for Aunty Mossy ..... Big shoes to fill!

1650378522740.png

1650378550691.png

:gary:

while the chiefs are away ..... :rofl:

Last edited:
Just waiting on my APK to get here and then I've got 4 new strains to drop :woohoo:
I haven't finalized this next grow yet. I only have one seed test and I don't know how many strains he's sending. I know I'm running Twenty20 photo Trainwreck(Arcata Cut) and Twenty20 Snow-G in EarthBox regulars in the 4X4. I MAY put one or two gifted photos in there for the full run, but I'm afraid the two EB girls will take over the tent and I am gonna need to use netting with the TrainWreck.
I have the nute test and the reversal tests. The Autoseeds.com girls are gonna be the nute testers in 5 or 7gal fabric pots. I haven't picked what strain I'm gonna do the reversal with though. The stipulation is reverse one and pollinate another. That means no freebies are candidates, too few seeds. I kinda think it will be AUTO ELEPHANT, since I have so many.
These look like good candidates for my bought seeds.
3 Bears OG X Double Grape
Alien VS Triangle
3 Bears OG X Samsquanch
I may start a thread with a poll and let AFN pick. I'll let the pole run until I'm fully ready to drop beans and abide by the poll results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back