Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners. plants are looking amazing as always @Cave Dirt Cody and @Carve. Looks like a good start to me @Bill.de.Cat :d5::goodluck:

no problem @Cerebral Goo I should have waited to rep you. I like the deliverance guy more. that was awesome.

Happy Sunday fun day LS. Time to get busy can’t be a another lazy Saturday. Even though the pups say different
BE040D8F-EAF8-4CD4-B536-4F70705454D1.jpeg

Gonna have to get some of@ Jean-O beans! Very pretty structure!
You def gonna like them! I’ve done Blue dog, Voodoo S1, and just started 2 what’s my name. GLB amendments test subject and control plant, gonna be in 5gal sip’s. I am a fan and will be trying all his strains! He’s got an auto sample pack on his site… but if I can afford it I’ll be getting a 3pk of all of them!

Searching for fungus and decayed wood yesterday, I realized I have abandoned one of my basics on organics. Not really an active thought, just an act of convenience.

I have been brewing my compost teas inside since growing canna. This is actually the first time I've ever done it inside. When I first started making tea, I used food grade used plastic barrels with the top open to the air. Brewing outside will get it exposed to your ingenious microbes, same as me looking for fungus in my baby forest.

I have tea brewing on the back porch and will use that to wet down the media cooking in a tote. I've left the tote open also and will for the next week.I'll be turning it daily to keep plenty of air in the media and encourage microbe and mycorrhizal growth.

You def gonna like them! I’ve done Blue dog, Voodoo S1, and just started 2 what’s my name. GLB amendments test subject and control plant, gonna be in 5gal sip’s. I am a fan and will be trying all his strains! He’s got an auto sample pack on his site… but if I can afford it I’ll be getting a 3pk of all of them!
Same lol though the mystery mix is calling my name as well. I've got 11 of them so far so I don't think there's too many I'm missing from what's currently available :rofl:

My Double Grape settled at 62%. It's time for a weigh in..
Total : 72.5 G's :headbang:
Screenshot_20220410-111654~2.pngScreenshot_20220410-111704~2.png
Screenshot_20220410-111718~2.pngScreenshot_20220410-111726~2.png
Screenshot_20220410-111734~2.png
:smoking:

Grand total for my last 2x4 run under a 260w led. 324.18 Grams. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:
I think dingus has hip dysplasia or something! Dude always seems to be sitting with his legs all crooked! Standing here and front legs look off but usually it’s his back legs when he’s sitting down! :haha:
000E2317-80A7-4C32-B924-0646F2AD9688.jpeg

Or maybe he’s just a weirdo not too sure!:shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back