Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens...got right fracking chilly over night...45f, but coffee is good.....got stuff loaded out that shed ready to go and the guy moving that shed called wife that he was sorry but couldn't move it till toady so had to rent moving truck a 2nd day and waste another day to finish up.......still not sure about those 2 little struggling sprouts, noticed they are sitting at different angles this morning but no noticeable growth an cotyledons still not opened up...hoping they make it cause they would be good for the test to see if it can help them catch up....haven't checked on the 5 other seeds yet, will do that this afternoon..... got back home yesterday and had this greet me....
20220409_183303.jpg

Last edited:
Oh well, will get better pics this afternoon.....was going to do the transplant on em and noticed the flower heads so I'll wait till the blooms are done to do it....
edit: figured out how to flip image on phone, too many devices with too many ways to do things.

Last edited:
Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud and @Mañ'O'Green! Just tryin to turn peoples on to things that they haven't heard or normally wouldn't listen to.

If you would like to dig deeper into "the twang" there is a series of books and music about Appalachian culture called The Foxfire Series. Pretty interesting history that runs deep. One of my dad's friends headed up the musical part. Amazing musicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back