Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Staying home! Just ordered a filter and EM1 off Amazon. Free delivery, so no gas.
Gonna go out to my little pine forest and look for some native fungus and bacteria in the pine needle mess. Gonna check the fallen tree pile too. Gonna look for fungus, but maybe I can find enough crumbly log to use as a top cover for the pots. That should be loaded with helpers.
The leaf mold will go into the tote and with the other slight amendments should be read for next weekend planting.
If I find the crumbly wood, I won't harvest it until girls are and I can add it as a cover.

Hi guys, this is my 1st trichome check… could someone please advise on if this is cloudy?
Abit of a silly question maybe but thanks in advance.
581BD758-7B95-46DF-942A-891CBF92FBD7.jpeg

For Caturday.. Paprika came home with wifee from her trip 2 days ago. This is her first Caturday. Loki likes her, Emily the other cat, not so much
Paprika.jpg

Hi guys, this is my 1st trichome check… could someone please advise on if this is cloudy?
View attachment 1443100

Wat Mossy said.. cept for the amber queen thing.. i'm more of a cloudy queen :rofl:

View attachment 1443100
I’d say clear, actually cloudy with some clears. Got a little while yet, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back