Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thrilled that you're loving this product makes me glad I talked with Tony and had him give us a shot at testing these awesome products. Hats off to @GreenLifeBiotics :toke: for having awesome products and SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE Tony is cool as hell :cooldance:
Thanks guys, yeah we come from the farming side so I have a problem with putting through a distributor which bumps it 30% then into hydro shops that doubles that price. We pulled it back from stores and only have a couple still grandfathered in. I’ll have to figure out how to get you the pricing but not affect the few shops that still have it as my prices are lower.

Sorry everyone, I have not been able to e online. I've been fighting a cellulitis infection in my foot. It was so bad I could have lost my foot! And probably would have felt better having it chopped off.... never have had so much pain in all my life! I'm doing much better physically.

But last night, I found out that one of my brothers died........hes was only 62.

It will be a while before I'm back. But I will check for pms so if anyone needs my help, pm me!

Sorry to hear you have been sick Les @HGL and Sorry for your loss. :karmacloud:

I've reported your post so if Staff see any HGL probs we'll pick them up and contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back