Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens.....slight chill and yummy hot coffee.......was just told..... " got a U-haul truck rented this morning and a friend is going to come over to help move the stuff out of her son's shed so it can be moved to another property today"......so guess my day is shot to hell....would have been nice to know this before hand....
Might have to drop a couple more beans, 1 G. Bomb still not up and 1 Golden Ticket got it's cotyldons above soil and seems to have stopped.....

flowe.gif
With your workload @Bill.de.Cat...a day out of the house probably counts as a day Off....even if it is hard graft.

View attachment 1442977 With your workload @Bill.de.Cat...a day out of the house probably counts as a day Off....even if it is hard graft.
If you only wake up and SMELL the coffee, it isn't going to be a good morning......it needs to be drunk.
And at least at home I can stop, grab a beer, take a smoke break etc. Not when I have to drive a U-haul truck though, or move shit...

If you only wake up and SMELL the coffee, it isn't going to be a good morning......it needs to be drunk.
And at least at home I can stop, grab a beer, take a smoke break etc. Not when I have to drive a U-haul truck though, or move shit...

mickey.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back