Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatsall.gif

badbitchcat.gif

Happy Caturday...........................Treat yourself to an Extra smoke break..............:pass:

Morning kittens.....slight chill and yummy hot coffee.......was just told..... " got a U-haul truck rented this morning and a friend is going to come over to help move the stuff out of her son's shed so it can be moved to another property today"......so guess my day is shot to hell....would have been nice to know this before hand....
Might have to drop a couple more beans, 1 G. Bomb still not up and 1 Golden Ticket got it's cotyldons above soil and seems to have stopped.....

Dropped 5 Cosmic Bombs so should have a good two for the GLB test and a 3rd reversal plant for that test.....and a full on jungle if they all pop. Gonna have a busy time in the next 3 - 4 months managing this, lol.

Dug down abit and found the Gorilla Bomb seed, doesn't look like it popped now but all 3 had small tails when I set them......not sure what is up with the 3rd Golden Ticket though, just have to wait and see I guess....
20220409_064442.jpg

Big Bomb might make it.
20220409_064502.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back