Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick! Charge up the vaporizers!
I'mm being proactive :crying:
100_3132.JPG

Power is back on. Careful buying 3d printed fan mounts off etsy. This thing just let go and would've smashed a plant if they weren't seedlings and pushed to the middle :wall:
View attachment 1442361
That’s why I repurposed the clips from my broken monkey fans and just swap the fans for $10 clip fans! They attach right onto them and I think I have 5 of them! Tells u how great monkey fans are that I have 5 clips but only 1 of them still has a monkey fan on it! :cuss:

Definitely not a guard cat but by far the most wild animal I've ever had in the house :kitty: Don't think she's the type to resign from any trouble. She's constantly hunting the dogs and gets herself into some shit every day. Not the type to chill in a box like yours unless she's gonna jump out of it at somebody :doh::pass:
61727222-3384-485F-AF13-9B364585609C.jpeg

TY for the rep on the Fast Buds @Mossy. These are the first plants that I have grown in the tent (totally). I usually get them started and then put them under either a MH or HPS light in another room, that has always caused an auto or photo to stretch a bit. Not this time and they are built like fire plugs under the LED's.
That's the Green Hornet's theory of stretchability LOL :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back