Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the foliar I've been using the .5ml of the MC Kelp per gal, and then just watering in whatever is leftover. Last night's official dose was .5ml/gal of the Kelp and .1ml/gal of the Micro. The micro is safe to foliar feed as well per the website so I did that and then watered in the rest, which was more than enough for all the small pots, so I split the remainder up between the bigger girls in the tent. I use a 1gal pump sprayer for watering now (LOVE btw) so I get a really nice mist on the foliar and a very even watering. Same volume being poured in (1gal/watering for my big pots) was causing runoff before but with the sprayer I haven't seen run off since on those same pots!
A sprayer is a must! Thanks for the info. I'll prolly just use the on my photos while in veg. I'll have a side by side for the nute test.

Dabber
You mentioned the sample of the LOM. Does it have saponins?

IMG_0990 (2).JPG

I Got a Birthday Present..........:vibe:....hubby says come outside...I've got you a Birthday present for Next Year.........

I said Hold on...you didn't get me a Birthday present this year...:shrug:..he says I Know...I can't change that...so I got you these for next year so if I Miss it..you can't Complain...........:pass:...can't Fault his Logic Huh.....?......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back