Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pet peev... this term " give back to comunity/society /etc....give back what? They didn't take anything, they earned it through work/skills ie. sports figures, actors, etc. Give back sounds like you took something you weren't supposed to.
Sports guys play children’s games for big bucks and a lot do give back to the community. Pk suban, does huge children’s work, camps and such.
How do you know when you’re supposed to take something? How do you know you’re taking something correct?
The logger cuts down a patch of rainforest and gets paid is that right??
Hollywood has messed children up for years yet we still see child actors...,
People need more sense of community.

Morning all been going hard in the yard yesterday.. may have over did it

@mohawk warrior in Da House.......
1621337479386.png
..hide the Toys.............. :pass: .

I beg to differ... to relieve poverty around the world, even for abit...yes...but too many underlying factors causing poverty to actually end it. .. I don't think so.
On a lighter note, YT Sam Kinneson the comedian. Did a great rant on Sally Struthers and such.
You got a link and I hope u don't think I was trying to be ride then ? I agree hard work is hard work my point was lost in translation . I just feel like how are people supposed to follow examples when the world's most prevent people are the most savage self centered narasasistic ones .

Throw up a Link @WildBill ......I haven't heard of one....just the Magic Butter machine.

And get the FX Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve for 30second clean up!

Oooh.....I Found it.......

View attachment 1319423

Bit Pricey ....is it Worth it @WildBill ..................?

Damn that's high as hell!
I think it's worth it. Cleaner product, Easier clean up. Set it and forget it! Decarb and infuse in one vessel. MBM doesn't decarb
Logged into my account and this is what I bought. $285.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back