Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the best of tools . but if you do not now to use them ya buggered . Good tools are worth it . :thumbsup:

Good thing I’m adverse in the art of tool lol

I believe it was @bushmasterar15 swingin his big gardening hose around so I decided to do a garden bed extension... “oOoOoo I have multiple beds” show off heheheh
Almost done
image.jpg

Cheers @WildBill :pass:...yeah...you are right.....

View attachment 1319483

The are selling this as Magic Butter Decarb bundle...but you gotta decarb in your oven......:headbang:

I wouldn't have noticed the difference........Cheers....
Yeah, and that blade chops up the material and makes the end product very dark. Not so with the FX.

I don't smoke joints, unless someone else rolls them. I can't roll fer doody!

:crying: Me Either @WildBill.........even when I had two good thumbs I couldn't.....but I have a little rollie tin that does a Fine job.........:headbang:

@WildBill Bugger mate ya have to know how to do it , So what you are saying , if we are sitting and having a smoke you don't smoke a joint 'Why ,

@WildBill Bugger mate ya have to know how to do it , So what you are saying , if we are sitting and having a smoke you don't smoke a joint 'Why ,

My aunt can’t because of copd so she vapes... maybe he doesn’t like to cough?

I’d show off the Japanese willow But it doesn’t look spectacular, yet

I've had to move on to vapes more for "health" benefits! ^_^ ... Although i could be a one person rolling production line! Blink at a party and you'd have missed the magic! :rofl:

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back