Outdoor LittleBear's Forest

The Shiznit was pretty damned good. Earliest pheno finished around 60 days, was the strongest of the strain. Very indica dom. Was almost narcotic, really strong initial hit that you can feel in your face that rapidly evolves to yawn inducing. Most finished around 65-67, one, a particularly skunky one, went 75. Kept throwing white pistils. Medicinal, it had a pretty solid high, 4 stars of 5, but the sedating/pain mitigating qualities of that particular specimen were spectacular (again, that eye watering, big yawn on every hit, bong). Overall, I would regrow, I would def regrow.

Now the THC Bomb, brother, sweet Jesus.

70-75 days. Earliest was mind rockingly powerful. Latest was just as mind numbing. The "keeper" (if only we could) of the batch was the latest, 32 grams of black pepper spiciness that is in my top three as of now. Absolutely smells of black pepper, very reminiscent of some Hash Plant ive grown out before. The rest had an acrid, tangy "myrcene" smell if you have ever had the chance to smell a pure specimen (think mangoes without the fruitiness, just the tang). About just as strong. First hit, instant buzz. Extreme eye pressure, immediate befuddlement. Will reduce your hand eye coordination in a few minutes (test it on a twitch game, you start getting sloppy, on a puzzle game, much harder to complete puzzles in the same amount of allotted time. i use game performance as a rubric for how intoxicated I am, I play the same things pretty regularly and my performance rarely dips)
I've had the pleasure to grow out the 'abusive' og cut before when I lived and worked in Charlotte, NC. I would put the THC Bomb above it. I have only had one unknown strain in college (which after subsequent research i suspect was Blue Dream) that tops the THC Bomb. The Only reason I didn't run it again this run is because I am so intrigued I was looking to get the photo genetics so I can actually keep growing this out. Just ordered that pack of HGK, got my two Florida Lemon freebies (they changed the promotion, was so weird. One day I added the HGK to the cart, had 4 freebies. Next day, just the two Lemons, no Florida Gold).

Anyway, grabbed:
6x DNA Holy Grail Kush
2x DNA Florida Lemons
3x HSO Blue Dream
3x VIP Northern Delights Auto (if these genetics are worth a damn, they were a pretty good deal, 3 for $19)
3x Fast Buds West Coast OG Auto

Got some free photos, Holy Grail 69 (ironic), Cheese Candy and Green Love Potion. I'll start a journal on the autos and the photos once the beans make it.

The Shiznit was pretty damned good. Earliest pheno finished around 60 days, was the strongest of the strain. Very indica dom. Was almost narcotic, really strong initial hit that you can feel in your face that rapidly evolves to yawn inducing. Most finished around 65-67, one, a particularly skunky one, went 75. Kept throwing white pistils. Medicinal, it had a pretty solid high, 4 stars of 5, but the sedating/pain mitigating qualities of that particular specimen were spectacular (again, that eye watering, big yawn on every hit, bong). Overall, I would regrow, I would def regrow.

Now the THC Bomb, brother, sweet Jesus.

70-75 days. Earliest was mind rockingly powerful. Latest was just as mind numbing. The "keeper" (if only we could) of the batch was the latest, 32 grams of black pepper spiciness that is in my top three as of now. Absolutely smells of black pepper, very reminiscent of some Hash Plant ive grown out before. The rest had an acrid, tangy "myrcene" smell if you have ever had the chance to smell a pure specimen (think mangoes without the fruitiness, just the tang). About just as strong. First hit, instant buzz. Extreme eye pressure, immediate befuddlement. Will reduce your hand eye coordination in a few minutes (test it on a twitch game, you start getting sloppy, on a puzzle game, much harder to complete puzzles in the same amount of allotted time. i use game performance as a rubric for how intoxicated I am, I play the same things pretty regularly and my performance rarely dips)
I've had the pleasure to grow out the 'abusive' og cut before when I lived and worked in Charlotte, NC. I would put the THC Bomb above it. I have only had one unknown strain in college (which after subsequent research i suspect was Blue Dream) that tops the THC Bomb. The Only reason I didn't run it again this run is because I am so intrigued I was looking to get the photo genetics so I can actually keep growing this out. Just ordered that pack of HGK, got my two Florida Lemon freebies (they changed the promotion, was so weird. One day I added the HGK to the cart, had 4 freebies. Next day, just the two Lemons, no Florida Gold).

Anyway, grabbed:
6x DNA Holy Grail Kush
2x DNA Florida Lemons
3x HSO Blue Dream
3x VIP Northern Delights Auto (if these genetics are worth a damn, they were a pretty good deal, 3 for $19)
3x Fast Buds West Coast OG Auto

Got some free photos, Holy Grail 69 (ironic), Cheese Candy and Green Love Potion. I'll start a journal on the autos and the photos once the beans make it.

Great line up! I grew a THC Bomb Photo, very very strong, sent me to lala land! never kept any cuttings :(, well I did take some cuts but dropped the propagator lid on them! Ive been wondering about VIP seeds myself, great value for money it seems, will be good to see the end product. Best wishes for your grow buddy

Last edited:
Im not a huge kush fan, but I am subbing as the other varieties sound awesome!(really want to hear about florida lemons!)

Back