Outdoor LittleBear's Forest

nailed it. gave a slightly more aggressive feeding with the Maxigrow, CalMag (CalPow actually) at full strength. immediate response, enhanced green and generally more vigorous plants, they look muuuch healthier now. I love you man. Also did a number on the squash (lot of interior growth, starting to run out of space back there.)

I'll post up some pictures later today. Thanks again :thanks:

I'm glad I could help LB .. make sure you post your harvest!!

Day 43:

IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG IMG_0355.JPG

wow those look nice!:clapper: rep slap!!! :slap: see that didn't hurt to much!!

wow those look nice!:clapper: rep slap!!! :slap: see that didn't hurt to much!!

Man, quite some ladies you are working with! I have a question for you guys, seem very helpful. I am about to grow 5 Tha Shiznit. What are some organic alternatives to the maxi bloom? I am thinking bat guano, blood meal, maybe some fish emilsion or kelp extract. Any feedback would be appreciated. Going to germinate at the end of the month, going to be grown in Golden, Co. Much love

Thanks TH, and belated thanks to Darth, I didn't see your post there, my bad :( Just popped 5x Shiznit mysef, along with some THC Bomb, Dark Devil and some freebies (Royal Queen Northern Lights). One of the Northern Lights didn't make it, but everything else is looking dandy.

IMG_0356.JPG

I only have experience with kelp, and fish emulsion. The fish emulsion is absolutely great for emergency nitrogen deficiency, or as a general source of nitrogen, but it reeks! I use kelp when transplanting, along with B1, or if I run into a particularly stressed plant. Other than that, I have never ran a strict organic regimen, but I'm sure a lot of older heads will be able to set you straight ;) .

Looks like you have everything you need lol, nice toolkit! Your ladies should want for nothing, once you get it dialed in

I'm curious myself about how autos perform in 10+ gals outside (there is another Bear on here, GreyBear I think, that absolutely fucking killed it on his Shiznit grow. Bask in his greatness:
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tha-shiznit.36454/

I'll be running hempys for this round of seedlings, in a greenhouse. Now just waiting for them to deliver said greenhouse so I can set it up and get these guys outside. Meanwhile, been gradually acclimating them to the outside environments

Man, quite some ladies you are working with! I have a question for you guys, seem very helpful. I am about to grow 5 Tha Shiznit. What are some organic alternatives to the maxi bloom? I am thinking bat guano, blood meal, maybe some fish emilsion or kelp extract. Any feedback would be appreciated. Going to germinate at the end of the month, going to be grown in Golden, Co. Much love
Thanks TH, and belated thanks to Darth, I didn't see your post there, my bad :( Just popped 5x Shiznit mysef, along with some THC Bomb, Dark Devil and some freebies (Royal Queen Northern Lights). One of the Northern Lights didn't make it, but everything else is looking dandy.

View attachment 458290

I only have experience with kelp, and fish emulsion. The fish emulsion is absolutely great for emergency nitrogen deficiency, or as a general source of nitrogen, but it reeks! I use kelp when transplanting, along with B1, or if I run into a particularly stressed plant. Other than that, I have never ran a strict organic regimen, but I'm sure a lot of older heads will be able to set you straight ;) .

Looks like you have everything you need lol, nice toolkit! Your ladies should want for nothing, once you get it dialed in

Thanks for the advice, i may try and do a premix for mu soil. I dont really time to transplant so after they're germinated i plan on putting into the one an only medium. Yeah i belive that guy holds the record for autoflower yeild or at least thats what shortstuff seeds was saying.

Greenhouse arrived yesterday! Got everything setup and moved, still need to transplant the seedlings to the hempys. If I get around to it, will post some greenhouse pics today, hopefully will have everything transplanted by tonight/tomorrow

Back